For Patients and Families
AADP helps patients tell their story conduct donor drives in their community.
AADP works in and with diverse communities. We employ an intercultural staff to conduct drives in ethnic specific communities. AADP is a proactive organization, hosting 410 registration drives a year in Northern California.
AADP helps patients tell their story.
- Organize patient focused registration drives in your community
- Design, print and distribute fliers and posters
- Tell your story using AADP and Be The Match social media and network
- Design and manage your social media platforms, Facebook & Twitter
- Develop and distribute press releases and organize press conferences (special situations)
- Produce, record and distribute video content
We welcome ideas and help from family members and friends at drives and in the office. Frankly, we couldn’t do what we do without your help!
If you are having trouble navigating the hospital system, need help talking to your doctor or transplant team, or have any other issues, AADP can help serve as your advocate.
Be The Match is also a wonderful patient advocacy resource. They are able to provide you with a case manager to help manage financial, insurance, and travel issues. They can assist you with pretty much and other problems or concerns associated with your search or transplant.
AADP staff can help patients with translations (spoken & written), in most Asian languages.