Event Sponsorship, and Registration Information Below:
As you may already know, most of our education and recruitment efforts are at public venues, college campuses, places of worship, corporations, and community events. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have not been able to connect with the community in this way. Even though we have adapted to online recruitment methods, donor registration is very slow when there are no face-to-face opportunities.
Fifty-three percent of AADP’s income comes from grants for recruitment; the balance, forty-seven percent, comes from the community in the form of individual and corporate donations through fundraising events, like this golf tournament.
This year, your participation in the golf tournament is crucial. But your health and safety are AADP’s number one priority. Therefore, the golf tournament will look a little different this year.
- Arrive only 30 minutes before your assigned Tee Time
- No one is allowed in the Club House
- You will have your own cart, no sharing
- Tee-off is at holes #1 and #10 only, every 10 minutes
- A delicious lunch box will be provided
- Alcohol, water, soda, and snacks will be available on the course, as usual
- For your competitive nature, there will be games throughout the course
Time to relax:
- Unfortunately, there will be no gathering after the game
- We will have a great takeaway B.B.Q. dinner prepared for you
- There will be no silent or live auction opportunity this year