AADP helps patients tell their stories and conduct registration events in their community.
AADP works in and with diverse communities. We employ an intercultural staff to conduct drives in ethnic-specific communities. AADP is a proactive organization, hosting 410 registration drives a year in Northern California.
AADP helps patients tell their stories.
- Organize patient-focused registration drives in your community
- Design, print, and distribute flyers and posters
- Tell your story using AADP and Be The Match social media and network
- Design and manage your social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Develop and distribute press releases and organize press conferences (special situations)
- Produce, record, and distribute video content
We welcome ideas and help from family members and friends at drives and in the office. Frankly, we couldn’t do what we do without your help!
If you are having trouble navigating the hospital system, need help talking to your doctor or transplant team, or have any other issues, AADP can help serve as your advocate.
Be The Match is also a wonderful patient advocacy resource. They are able to provide you with a case manager to help manage financial, insurance, and travel issues. They can assist you with other problems or concerns you may have associated with your search or transplant.
Social Security Disability and Bone Marrow Transplants:
Learn more here: SS, disability and bone marrow transplants. , by Deanna Power, Director of Outreach
AADP staff can help patients with translations (spoken & written), in most Asian languages.