CAN I REGISTER?
You must be 18 – 44 years old.
You must meet health guidelines.
You must meet height and weight guidelines.
PREVENT YOU FROM JOINING
- Hepatitis C
- Organ, marrow, stem cell recipient
- Stroke or TIA (transient ischemic attack)
Blood donation requirements are different:
If you can’t donate blood, you might still be able to sign up as a stem cell donor.
THESE CONDITIONS REQUIRE FURTHER EVALUATION
- Autoimmune illness
- Brain injury or surgery
- Blood cancer or disorder
- Chronic neck, back, hip or spine pain
- Heart diseases, a heart attack, or other heart-related issues
- Hepatitis B
- Currently taking certain prescribed medications on a regular basis for pain, heart issues, cancer, and other serious diseases
For more details about registration guidelines go to bethematch.org.
HEIGHT AND MAXIMUM WEIGHT
Height and weight guidelines set by Be The Match are based on BMI.